Keep Going, Keep Growing!

Keep Going, Keep Growing! 






  Before I write my mind, I will say : Alhamdulillah! For everything I am blessed with. 
So, 
I am safe with my family at home during lockdown . This is probably my first accident with any such  pandemic! 
My exams were almost done just two more to be held ,and I have no idea when. 

I pray to God ! I pray to God to end this pandemic soon! 

“God, we know You are bigger than any obstacle. We know You are supplying all of our needs. Lord, we know if You be for us, who dare be against us?” We declared it, and God did it.

I believe this is our real exam! We have to act accordingly. Try to be closer to God. Observe your neighbors, if they are in hard time, try to help them. Donate maximum.
More than that  Stop ! and take a deeeeeeeeeeeep breath ! 


Take a deep breath and start your day! 

“The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well.”


Ralph Waldo Emerson







”The two most important days in your life are the day you are born
and the day you find out why.”


Mark Twain

I am trying to find myself, I am trying to distance myself from all the things which don't have positive vibes.
I am trying to give myself a beautiful smile everyday with a note that Everything will be okay! Just" Keep Going, Keep Growing! "




Find your purpose and do what you love ! 


ᵂʰᵉⁿ ᵈᵃʸˢ ˢᵉᵉᵐ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵈᵃʸˢ. ᴴᵒʷ ᵒᶠᵗᵉⁿ ᵈᵒ ʷᵉ ᵃˡˡ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʷᵃʸ? ᴼⁿᵉ ᵈᵃʸ ᶜᵃⁿ ᶠᵉᵉˡ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶠᵒʳᵉᵛᵉʳ ⁱⁿ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ, ᵗʰᵉⁿ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ⁱᵗ ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ ᵒʳ ᶠᵒᵘʳ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ᵍᵒⁿᵉ ᵇʸ.
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day there is no way back anymore.

Sunset