How I met my best friend

How I met my bestie. 

Who:
My best friend is my best discovery. We all are born with a relation by kinship, these are pre decided , but when it come to friendship, we have to discover . 
I got my forever friend. Her name is Kajal Shahi. She is a perfect example of beautiful soul.

When:
I was in class 9th . The school was new to me. I got 2days late admission because of shifting and setting of our newly made home.
I remember the very first day I saw her, beautifully-beautiful smiling at her own place. That day I was unable to find seat for myself because I was late for class.
When I saw her I wanted to talk to her but it was a tough task to a shy person like me.
.
.
Few days later..
I Somehow managed to talk to talk to her.
We get to know each other. I was blessed to get a very good friend like her.
Sometime I see her as my mirror image.
Sometime I see her as my twin sister.
Every time I see her as my bestie.
Now it is more than 5yr and our friendship is alive and very much happy.
Surprisingly, in the time of WhatsApp and Instagram we talk less but feel more.
.
.
Our friendship is for ever.

Now:
We are now in distance friendship. She is preparing for medical. All my good wishes is with her, I am also busy with my graduation. 
But this distance can never ever make us dull. We will shine, as bright as possible. 
May God bless our friendship with lifetime love. I pray to God that even when this circumstances will change, we will still share our pure love. 

I want our daughters to be each other's best - friend forever , like us 

                                   ----with love 
                                      --from tahreem to kajal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day there is no way back anymore.

Sunset

Keep Going, Keep Growing!