A Rainy Day in September.

 Hello, 

Hoping you are fine and healthy. 

In this blog, I am sharing my beautiful day . 

While writing this, I am listening to one of my favourite song of Twenty - one pilots, also that brew of my coffee is mesmerizing. 

Okay! So let's start, 

My Morning. 

So , I woke up today, when I felt waking up. I checked my phone. Okay! It's 14th of September, 2020 . Today is Hindi Divas. "Hindi Divas" took me back to remember my school days. 

I had my Tea  and breakfast. 

And then as usual my day was going till the weather changed..... 

A sweet cold breeze started flowing, Clouds all dark and gloomy started gathering and then Lightning and Thunder

It started Raining! Masha Allah. 

𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞.



After the beautiful Rain, everything was looking refreshing and bright. That Gloomy clouds felt lighter. 

You know, whenever it seems heavy, just Rain. Sometimes with lightning and thunder and sometimes in silence. Okay! This was a gentle reminder. 



So, I finished my coffee. 

That's how, I finished this beautiful day, A Rainy Day in September. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One day there is no way back anymore.

Sunset

Keep Going, Keep Growing!